Avantree Alto Solo - Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless Headset with USB Adapter & Noise Cancelling Microphone, Support Phone & PC Simultaneously, Mute Switch, Busy Light, Wired Use for Computer Laptop
- PLUG & PLAY - The Alto Solo is ready to get to work right out of the box. Simply insert the included adapter into your computer’s USB port, power on the headphones and you’re good to go. Compatible with all PC systems including Windows, Mac, Chromebook & Linux.
- SUPERIOR CALL CLARITY - Ensure your voice is heard loud and clear in all your meetings. The Alto Solo headset’s boom mic features CVC Dual-Mic Noise Cancellation Technology that filters out unwanted noise, so others can hear you clearly without any background noise.
- FULL CALL CONTROL - The Alto Solo has a user-friendly design, with multiple functions easily accessed on the headset. You can quickly mute your voice, answer, reject, or end calls, and adjust call volume all with one touch. In addition, the headset has an integrated busy light that lets others know not to disturb you when you are on a call.
- NEVER MISS A CALL - Switching between devices is seamless with the Multipoint Connection feature of the Alto Solo. It lets you stay connected to your phone and computer at the same time, so you can work in peace, knowing your headphones will automatically switch to your mobile device when a call comes in. No more fumbling for your phone.
- ALL DAY COMFORT - The Alto Solo headset has a rotating mic, so you can wear it on your left or right ear, or switch as you prefer. It also has an adjustable headband, enabling you to find the perfect fit for your needs. In addition, the headset is lightweight, so you can wear it as long as you want without discomfort.
- OPTIONAL WIRED USE - If you prefer, the Alto Solo can also be used as a wired headset. Simply plug the headset into your computer using the included Type C USB cable and you will be ready to go. All headset and microphone functionality, including the mute button, work in both wired and wireless setups.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.1
- Supported Profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP and AVRCP
- Operation Range: Class 2, 10 meters
- Driver Diameter: φ40mm
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~20KHz
- Talk Time: up to 20hrs (at 60% volume)
- Charging Time: About 2 hrs
- Headset Weight: About 100g
- Ear Pad Size: φ67mm