RS Shop.ca is committed to the protection of your personal information. The following content explains the type of personal information we collect about individuals and customers, and how we handle that information.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information such as your name, email address, bill/ship to address, phone number, credit card information, or other information you may have volunteered when you order, register, or sign up for our newsletters.
What do we use the collected information for?
- To comply with applicable laws;
- To provide customer order fulfillment and process transactions;
- To provide better customer services to your requests;
- To allow us continue to improve our website using experience;
- To offer exclusive deals to the customers signed for our newsletters.
How do we protect your personal information?
- Under no circumstances do we ever share, sell, rent or trade your information with outside parties;
- We contain your personal information behind secured networks. Our Email systems and databases are password protected and only accessible by a limited number of specialists, who are required to keep the information confidential;
- All sensitive personal information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in to our secure server.
To modify or remove your account information, please let us know by emailing us at contact us page. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
To remove yourself from e-mail subscriptions, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of your newsletters. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.