Explore the great outdoors and visit destinations across North America—all without worrying about cellular connectivity with weBoost’s Drive X RV cell signal booster. It’s designed for use in all RV classes—particularly Class A and Class C, as well as towable campers and travel trailers.
Backed by up to 50 dB max gain and its enhanced, modular outside antenna, the Drive X RV delivers the strongest cell signal possible on all available network speeds—whether you’re parked at a campsite or cruising the interstate. Using a patented smart technology that senses signal conditions in and around your RV, the Drive X RV automatically optimizes and adjusts the booster’s capability to facilitate its unwavering performance. Users enjoy fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster data speeds, enhanced streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
The Drive X RV kit comes with everything for DIY installation—including 25 feet of RG-6 cable. With the side-exit adapter and additional mounting hardware, the outside antenna easily fits a universal CB-antenna mount or any 1”-2” exterior RV ladder pole. Like all weBoost boosters, Drive X RV works with all cell phones, hotspots, cellular-connected tablets, and other cell devices on all Canadian mobile carriers.
Feel confident about staying connected in remote locations with the weBoost Drive X RV.
- Up to 50 dB max gain, the maximum amount allowed by the IC.
- Equipped with a 25-ft. length of RG-6 cable to the outside antenna.
- Versatile, modular antenna design with a 9.5”–28.5” height range.
- Additional hardware includes spring base and side-exit adapter.
- Boosts existing cell signal more effectively when it matters most.
- Allows for optimal placement within even the largest-sized RVs
- Elevates outside antenna above any RV cab to optimize performance.
- Offers more mounting options and added durability in high wind.
Drive X - RV (Kit includes: Booster, 851111- 12V DC Fused Hardwire Power Supply w/ 2.5mm DC Plug, 850011 - AC/DC Building Power Supply 6V/2.5A w/DC Jack, 311160 - DT Antenna w/ 3 in RG174 and 13 ft RG58 Cable - SMA Male Connector, 311224- RV OTR Antenna, 950625 - 25 ft Black RG6 Cable with SMA Male to SMA Male Connector, Spring and Side Exit Adapter, Cable Mounting Clips with Cable Ties (qty 15), Cable Entry Cover).