With the current situation of the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) across Canada, it has brought major concerns to every Canadian to be properly prepared with the upcoming changes. At RS, we want to take this moment to communicate with our partners about the new measures being implemented that align with the governments' recommendations:
- We conduct daily remote meetings through video and audio conferencing to discuss and assess the level of risk, making sure the appropriate procedures have been implemented and communicated to the customers;
- Enhancing our cleaning practices to ensure our work place stays sanitized;
- Enabling staff to work from home and keep the business functional (Please expect potentially slower than normal delivery time by our carriers) ;
- Warehouse staff are wearing personal protective gear such as masks and gloves to minimize the risk of contamination;
- All staff have been advised to cancel or minimize face to face meetings and non essential travel;
- Watching the fluctuation of the market to better inform pricing changes due to the USD and CAD exchange rate;
- Staying informed with the US and Canadian border and providing information if shipments from the US will be delayed.
We as citizens must do out part as well to flatten the curve of Coronavirus, by practicing proper social distancing, as well as proper hygiene. Keeping in mind to be 2 meters apart from each other, not going to larger gatherings and avoiding physical contact like hand shakes. For proper hygiene it is best to cover your cough or sneeze with a bent elbow and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Putting all these things into practice helps slow the spread of Coronavirus.
We understand that there will be some concerns and questions regarding these changes. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Our goal has not changed at RS Shop, we will do our best to continue providing exceptional service to serve your needs.
So please be safe and healthy,
The RS Shop Team