Avantree HS136 Bluetooth 5.0 Bone Conduction Headphones with Mic, Open Ear Behind-The-Head Wireless Headset for Watching TV (No Audio Delay, Support Hearing Aids), Housework, Office and Cycling
- 【OPEN EAR DESIGN】Open ear design enables you to stay aware of your surroundings - unlike using earbuds, earphones or headphones, keeping you safe while you’re on the road. Advanced bone conduction technology delivers sound wave vibrations through the facial bone directly to the cochlea, bypassing the ear canal and eardrum making these suitable even for those with hearing deficiencies.
- 【HEARING AID SUPPORT】Bone conduction with an open design frees up the outer ear, allowing users to even use these together with hearing aids. Pair the headphones together with any Avantree transmitter supporting FastStream (Oasis Plus, Audikast, TC419, etc.) and enjoy watching TV without audio delay.
- 【SUPPORTS SIRI & GOOGLE ASSISTANT】Built-in mic position and sensitivity are optimized for voice pickup - enabling you to make crystal clear phone calls or use your voice to control Siri or Google Assistant for handsfree calling, texting, etc.
- 【BLUETOOTH 5.0 TECHNOLOGY】The latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensures a stable connection, eliminates audio cut-outs, and has a battery-friendly lower power consumption. Clear mids and treble with an even bass response make these ideal for watching TV.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE】Ergonomically designed to be lightweight and comfortable for all-day use. Enjoy listening to music or watching TV without the added weight of big headphones or the in-ear pressure of small earbuds.